PARSVANATH EXOTICA , GURGAON
- PARSVNATH EXOTICA was started in 2005.Built by PARSVNATH DEVELOPERS LIMITED.
- ARCHITECT:- RAJINDER KUMAR & ASSOCIATES.
- CHIEF CIVIL ENGG :- M.S. BANSAL
- It spreads over an area of 28 acres.
- The project is Located on Main Sector Road, Gurgaon
- The location of the project Is very strategic. Since its located on the golf coarse road. The project is surrounded by various landmarks and malls, hospitals etc.
- 20 minutes drive from the IGI airport
- The project is an award winning project. Considered one of the high end societies of GURGAON.
- The development consists of 15 high rise apartments of 3, 4 and 5 bedrooms duplex and penthouse
- A single dwelling costs from 4cr. To 10cr. (as per current prices) according to the size of the unit.
- Security and safety of the residents has been given high priority in designing of the project.
- The project has club house , recreational spaces, shops, dairies , primary school, dumping area (to be constructed) etc within its boundaries.
- THE ARCHITECT HAS VERY NICELY DESIGNED THE WHOLE PROJECT OVER SUCH AN ABSTRACT SITE.
- THE SITE LACKS PERIPHIRAL ROAD AT SOME EDGE THAN MAKES THE CIRCULATION TIME CONSUMING.
- ALSO THE SITE LACKS ENOUGH EXITS.
- THE TOWERS FORM INDIVIDUAL CLUSTERS, DISCONNECTING THE BLOCKS FROM ONE ANOTHER.
- ENTRY OREINTATION – N-E (as per vastu)
- FAR- 1.75 (as per HARYANA GOVT. NORMS)
- BUILT UP AREA- 21.5%
- COVERED AREA – 24 LAC SQ. FT.
- PERIPHERIAL ROAD INSIDE THE PLOT – 8M WIDE + 2M FOR SERVICES N GREENRY
- 8M WIDE ROADS THROUGH OUT THE PROJECT
- 1OM WIDE AT THE DROP OFF.
KEY ASPECTS OF THE DESIGN
SECURITY AND SAFETY
1.Security System :Video phones and Access Control CCTV for basement and Entrance Lobby at ground floor.
- Drinking Water Supply: Through individual R.O. plant
3.Gas Supply: Provision for Piped gas supply
SEPARATE FIRE STAIRCASE THAT OPENS INTO ELECTRICAL STATION ON THE TOP.
HEIGHT OF STEP – 15MM
4.Connectivity: Broadband Internet connectivity
- EARTH QUAKE RESISTANT WITH THE USAGE OF 15.86 KG/SQ FT STEEL.
- CENTRAL WATER PURIFIER TO PURIFY SUPPLY WATER AND INDIVIDUAL WATER
- PURIFIER IN EACH FLAT PROVIDED ; ALSO ONE WATER PURIFIER WAS PROVIDED TO
- PURIFY GREY WATER AND TO UTILISE IT FOR LANDSCAPING AND CONSTRUCTION PURPOSE
- TWO LIFFTS ON EACH TOWER ONE FOR SERVICES AND ANOTHER FOR PEOPLE BUT
- ONE MORE PRIVATE LIFT WAS PROVIDED IN 5 AND 4BHK APPARTMENTS FOR PRIVACY.
- EVERY TOWER HAVE DIFFERENT BASEMENT PARKING,
- INSIDE THE PREMISES OF THE SOCIETIE SHOPS WERE AVAILABLE
- SWIMMING POOL FOR EACH TOWER WITH SECURITY MEASURES.
- SIGNAGES, LPG GAS SYSTEM,ON EACH FLOOR FIRE EXTINGUISHER.
- CONVEX MIRROR PROVIDED ON ALL THE BLIND CORNERS.
- FOR THE WORKERS CHILDREN AANGANWADI IS PROVIDED .
- ALL THE TOWERS ARE LIGHTING PROOF.
- BIG EXHAUST FANS PROVIDED TO MAINTAIN THE TEMPERATURE INSIDE THE BUILDING.
- 100% POWER SUPPLY ,IF POWER CUT TAKE PLACE THEY HAVE THEIR OWN
- ELECTRIC GENERATION PLANT INSIDE THE PREMISES
- Living / Dining / Lobby Floor:
- Imported Marble
- Walls: Acrylic emulsion paint
- Ceiling: Oil bound distemper and POP molding & cornice
- Non-skid wooden laminated flooring on request
- A little balcony to take the peep of greens
- Drawing-cum-dining room opens to attached balconies for enhanced ventilation
- Comfortable and elegant seating area in lounge
- Imported marble
- The sizing of living Living / Dining / Lobby varies according to the size of the dwelling
- Floor: Imported Laminated wooden flooring
- Walls: Acrylic emulsion paint on POP punning
- Ceiling: Oil bound distemper and POP molding & cornice The master bedroom has a more expensive flooring and bigger than the other rooms of the house.
- Internal Door: Painted Hardwood Frame with Painted Molded Skin Doors
- Entrance Doors: Veneered and polished flush shutter / Molded Skin Door Hardware – Shutter hinges in brass. All other hardware in brass. All doors except those in Toilets & Kitchen to be provided with a mortise lock
- Windows Aluminum anodized windows with sliding glass shutter
- SERVIES SHAFT
- PER FLAT 6 SHAFTS – 2X1M APPROX. EACH IN BLOCK B
- NO. OF SHAFTS VARIES IN EACH BLOCK BUT SIZE REMAINS THE SAME.
- EACH TOWER HAS TO LIFTS
- 1 PASSENGER LIFE AND OTHER UTILITIES LIFT. 1900X1900MM AND 1900X3000MM RESPECTIVELY.
- THEY HAVE STAIRCASE TOO.
- Floor: Combination of one or more of Indian Marble / Imported Marble / Terrazzo / Stone Tiles
- Walls & Ceiling: Textured paint
- External Finishes Textured finish
- Floor:Terrazo / Ceramic Tiles
- Walls: Oil bound distemper
- Ceiling: Dry distemper To maintain the privacy of the resident the servants room is either at the entrance o the building or its has a separate entrance (in block A).
- Electrical Fixtures Lights, fluorescent tubes in all Bedrooms, Drawing / Dining Room
- Electrical Work Electrical work with copper wires in concealed PVC conduits. Provision shall be made for sufficient lighting & power points. Switches & Sockets. Telephone & TV points in each Bedroom, Drawing / Dining Room.
- Children-friendly electrical connections
- Naturally lighted & ventilated room